Saturday 30 October 2021 9.30am-1pm
We are selling off some of our stocks of fabric to help fundraise towards building renovations.
We have lots of amazing quality stock including: real leather off-cuts, upholstery fabric roll ends, hundreds of fabric samples and off cuts, lace, lace trims, wool on cones and in balls, buttons, beads, tiger tail, merino wool and so much more
All at bargain wholesale prices.
Entry free for all, come and bag a bargain.
*To be Covid safe we will be restricting the number of people inside the building at any one time, there might be a short waiting time during busy periods. Once at capacity we will work on a one out-one in basis, we thank you for your patience with this*
Open Studios Art and Craft Fair Event
Saturday 13 & Sunday 14 November 2021 10am-4pm
Our resident artists here at Long Eaton Art Room will be opening up their studio spaces. This is an the perfect time to see what they make in their studios with the opportunity to buy unique one off pieces of art direct from them. We will have a wide range of stalls over in our former lace factory too. The atmosphere is always lovely, please do visit us. entry is free and we have a free carpark and plenty of on street parking outside too.
We have a wide range of makers:
- Purple Orchid Crafts – glass fused jewellery and home decor
- Take H’art – mixed media paintings
- Mary Graham (wire and ceramic jewellery)
- David William Sampson – Ceramics
- Jamie Parks – ceramic jewellery
- Make Everything Colourful – Digital designs
- Jacob Seagrave – mixed media artist
- Steve Dinsdale – oil paintings
- Minifi – lino cut prints and unique gifts
- Kim Fowler- illustrator
- RS photography- product photography
- Vikki Singleton- Ceramics
- Victoria Denham – Website design
- Angela – Oil paintings
- Lindsey – Little Wonders Emporium
- Ray Gumbley – Fine art Photography
- Sue Vize – Botanical Artist
- Meinir Efans-Pointer – decorative glass
- Long Eaton Art Room – craft kits