Fabric Sales 2024
Saturday 20 April 2024 9.30am-1pm
Saturday 13 July 2024 9.30am-1pm
Saturday 26 October 2024 9.30am-1pm
We are selling off some of our stocks of fabric to help fundraise towards building renovations.
We have lots of amazing quality stock including: real leather off-cuts, upholstery fabric roll ends, hundreds of fabric samples and off cuts, lace, lace trims, wool on cones and in balls, buttons, beads, tiger tail, merino wool , vintage patterns and so much more
All at bargain wholesale prices.
Entry free for all, come and bag a bargain.
Derbyshire Open Arts
25, 26 & 27 May 2024 10-4 each day
17 Artists Exhibiting as part of Derbyshire Open Arts at the Long Eaton Art Room on 25th, 27th and 26th May 2024 between 10am-4pm
There will be live music from ‘Meat Free Music’ playing intermittently throughout the weekend along with refreshments (TBC) and of course the artists listed below;
Resident artists at the Long Eaton Art Room;
Elaine Lim-Netwon Ceramics, Love me do Jewellery, Kim Fowler Illustration, David William Sampson Ceramics, Mary Graham, Nomadwilds Photography, and Johanne Danielle Art
Along with guest Artists;
Helen Hallows, Julia Harwood, Claire Morgan Print Maker- Curious Inky Me, Angela Nicholls Art, Fiona Jane Disney, Willow Moon Jewellery, Helen Domleo Jewellery, Gael Cherry Pots of Joy Ceramics, Gillam Glass and Jenni McEwan Stain Glass
We look forward to seeing you there!
Open Studios Art and Craft Fair Event
Saturday 16 & Sunday 17 November 2024 10am-4pm
Our resident artists here at Long Eaton Art Room will be opening up their studio spaces. This is the perfect time to see what they make in their studios with the opportunity to buy unique one off pieces of art direct from them. We will have a wide range of stalls over in our former lace factory too. The atmosphere is always lovely, please do visit us. entry is free and we have a free carpark and plenty of on street parking outside too.
We have a wide range of makers:
- Purple Orchid Crafts – glass fused jewellery and home decor
- Johanne Danielle – mixed media paintings
- Mary Graham (wire and ceramic jewellery)
- Jacob Seagrave – mixed media artist
- Kim Fowler- illustrator
- RS Photography- product photography
- Love Me Do – Jewellery
- Julie Bloch – Machine knitting
- Elaine Lim-Newton – Ceramics
- Charlie Orchard – Illustration and Puppet Making
- Nomad Wilds – Photography
- Angela Marie Nicholls Art – Oil paintings
- Lindsey – Little Wonders Emporium
- Long Eaton Art Room – craft kits
- Jean-Cycled – Bears
- Solitary Bee – Ceramics & Weaving
- Julia Harwood Art- mixed media art
- Steve Bettany – Woodwork
- Refreshments by Glutopia
- Fundraising Tombola